Subject: Re: [boost] [Bug Sprint] Final report for the (late 2010) Bug Sprint
From: Jim Bell (Jim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-23 13:22:33

>> More motivation to shift it to an accolade awarded at Boostcon?
>>
> I must be dense today; how does this address the concern that it takes time
> away from other sessions at BoostCon?

My thinking: bug fixing wouldn't happen at BoostCon. But at some
session(s), give awards for the best bug-sprinters--most bugs fixed over
the entire year (not intruding much on the session--5 minutes?). Maybe
separate awards for maintainer and non-maintainer. Maybe 1st, 2nd, 3rd
place. (Gold, silver, bronze.)