Subject: Re: [boost] Respecting a projects toolchain decisions (was Re: [context] new version - support for Win64)
From: Vicente Botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-28 07:00:50

Oliver Kowalke-2 wrote:

> Am 27.12.2010 21:05, schrieb Vladimir Prus:
>> Dean Michael Berris wrote:
>>> 4. Change the review process instead from a
>>> submission->review->inclusion process that's rigidly scheduled to one
>>> that is less rigid and is more fluid.
>>
>> I think that the current review process is actually good.
>
> How much libs are in the review queue and how long are they waiting for
> a review (my libs are waiting for more than one year)?

Oliver, your first version of ThreadPool could be reviewed more than a year
ago: Now that all your libs depend on Boost.Atomic, which is not yet in the
reveiw schedule, your libs are blocked by dependencies and can not be
reviewed, or am I missing something?

> The review process is very slow and could be much faster (at least for
> me).

I don't think the review process is slow. The major issue for ñost of them i
sthat the review manager is missing.

I would like to know how many libs in the list are really ready for review.

Best,
Vicente