Subject: Re: [boost] Respecting a projects toolchain decisions
From: Klaim (mjklaim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-29 06:49:08

I know about the 7 years existence of the ticket, but if you follow closely
the (very) recent evolution of TRAC, or simply look at the features of the
(late) coming version :
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/ReleaseNotes/0.13
<http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/ReleaseNotes/0.13>The discussion
about how it will be achieved is there :
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev/Proposals/MultipleProject
The related tasks planned are there :
http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/MultipleProjectSupport
You see that it's planned (at least). It was not planned before as you
pointed it correctly.

<http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/MultipleProjectSupport>However, I agree that
you can't count on it at the moment neither in near future, so if
multi-projects management becomes a requirement, TRAC can't be kept and
Redmine and Jira becomes the only good alternatives. I personally prefer
Redmine but would still like it to be more mature in some aspects.