Subject: Re: [boost] [icl] doc filenames
From: Joachim Faulhaber (afojgo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-30 14:53:31

2010/12/30 Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]>:
> AMDG
>
> On 12/29/2010 12:33 PM, Joachim Faulhaber wrote:
>>
>> My boostbook/xsl installation is from November-2008. Today I updated
>> my config to the current version. Unfortunately the new version does
>> *not* generate the docs. I double checked everything but could not
>> find an error.
>>
>> With the new version, quickbook starts to run the toolchain as
>> expected, but fails to complete. It seems to fail where the files with
>> the long names are generated :(
>>
>> It ends with these words:
>>
>> warning: failed to load external entity
>> "http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/html/chunk.xsl"
>> compilation error: file
>> <snip>
>>
>>     set XML_CATALOG_FILES=../../../bin.v2/boostbook_catalog.xml
>>  "C:/Users/jofa/Documents/boost/xml/bin/xsltproc.exe"<snip>
>>
>> ...failed xslt-xsltproc-dir.windows html\standalone_HTML.manifest...
>> ...failed updating 1 target...
>> ...updated 7 targets...
>
> a) Are you using an up-to-date bjam and Boost.Build?
> b) Are you using a Windows (not cygwin) xsltproc?
> c) What are the contents of boostbook_catalog.xml?

Thank you, Steven for these questions. They helped me sorting out my
multi version multi platform problems with bjam and quickbook on my
machine. Although I am still a bit puzzled ... I am now capable of
generating all the necessary html with the truncated filenames that I
need.

Thanks again :)
Joachim

--