Subject: Re: [boost] Respecting a projects toolchain decisions
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-01 04:23:56

On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 10:23 PM, Nelson, Erik - 2
<erik.l.nelson_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Dean Michael Berris wrote on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 7:05 AM
>> I'm not talking about having 4 different sites for one library -- I'm
>> saying, for each Boost library there should be one issue tracker. This
>> means if you need to check anything regarding that library, then you
>> go to exactly one place.
>>

> It sounds to me like Vladimir goes to exactly one place right now.

Well, if you look at it the same way I do, in Github I only ever go to
one place too. I can follow the repositories/projects I'm interested
in, and find the appropriate issues that I care about accordingly too.

--
Dean Michael Berris
about.me/deanberris