Subject: Re: [boost] Respecting a projects toolchain decisions
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-01 13:17:50

AMDG

On 1/1/2011 1:41 AM, Dean Michael Berris wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 2:09 PM, Steven Watanabe<watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> I very strongly agree. I periodically go through every open
>> ticket in trac. Having separate issue trackers would make this
>> practically impossible.
> Interesting point. Definitely well taken.
>
> I just wonder though how that practice of "periodically going through
> every open ticket in Trac" scales.

I don't know. It hasn't been a problem up to 1000 tickets.
I think I could still handle it up to a few times larger.
Anyway I don't do this all the time, so it's okay if it
takes a while.

> Is it just me who doesn't do this
> and who would rather focus on libraries that actually mean more to me?

I expect that most people are like you in this respect.
I do think that it is important for someone to do
so that critical and/or trivial tickets against less
well maintained libraries don't slip through the
cracks.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe