Subject: Re: [boost] [QuickBook] missing prev/next
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-07 12:50:35

> -----Original Message-----
> From: boost-bounces_at_[hidden] [mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]]
> On Behalf Of Lorenzo Caminiti
> Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 4:29 PM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: Re: [boost] [QuickBook] missing prev/next

I recollect that specific versions of XSL and Docbook are required.
(The latest versions don't work as I recall).

> Also, how can I get the Doxygen reference documentation to have hyper
links? I
> would like for both for Doxygen to link Doxygen pages as well as the
QuickBook
> sections. I had to manually use the <a> HTML command but it that is not
ideal
> and it broke in the build you have posted on boost-sandbox website...

I do use Doxygen, but I'm not quite sure what you want.

I've used a \mainpage to provide docs in both html/pdf from Quickbook and
native Doxygen formats.
(see attached example), but I'm not sure that is what you want.

There should be lots of hyperlinks from function names, for example, that
show up underlined when you hover over them.
Click should jump to the function reference info.

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK