Subject: Re: [boost] [QuickBook] missing prev/next
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-07 13:07:36

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 12:50 PM, Paul A. Bristow
<pbristow_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> [...]

Let me try to explain better.

1) Links from Doxygen to Doxygen:
If I build the Doxygen documentation standalone using doxygen
directly, I have hyperlinks for funcitons, macros, etc -- that's good
:) However, if I build the Doxygen documentation from the jamfile.jam
in a way that it generates a .xml file that I can included using
`[include ...]` into by QuickBook documentation, all the usual Doxygen
hyperlinks disappear.

2) Links from Doxygen to QuickBook:
I would also like from within Doxygen to link to a QuickBook `[section
...]` or similar (so using the QuickBook identifiers).

So I manually used HTML commands `<a>...</a>` to link pages within
Doxygen. This works but I was wondering if there was a better way
which uses the identifiers instead of the actual HTML page URLs.

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> You can use BoostBook markup:
> @xmlonly <link
> linkend="boost_random.reference.concepts.random_distribution">random
> distribution</link> @endxmlonly
> @xmlonly <classname
> alt="boost::lagged_fibonacci607">lagged_fibonacci607</classname> @endxmlonly

OK, I will try this -- this uses the QuickBook and code identifiers as
in `boost_random.reference.concepts.random_distribution` and
`boost::lagged_fibonacci607` so it should be what I was looking for.
Thanks.

--
Lorenzo