Subject: Re: [boost] [SQL-Connectivity] Is Boost interested in CppDB (license changed to BSL)?
From: Artyom (artyomtnk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-10 16:04:25

> > Boost Interest
> > --------------
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > So before I do any steps forward "Boostification"
> > may be it is better to make sure it gets (or even
> > passes the review) and then boostify the library
> > (which can be done very easily).

> Extremely useful.
> I guess it needs to be boostified before it will pass a review though.
>
> - Christian

I understand this procedure... But rather I would ask a question.

When and how it would go to review.

My current situation:

- Boost.Locale - I currently maintain two versions: CppCMS's one
  and Boost one - because I need it and on the other side it is not in boost.
- It is stuck in the review queue for about half a year.
- I did big boostification effort and I pay for it.

So should I do same mistake with CppDB and wait for another year to get
it reviewed and maintain two versions?

Good question.

On the other hand I don't see any reason why it can't be
reviewed this way.

Artyom