Subject: Re: [boost] [1.46] Release notes
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-15 18:50:08

Daniel,

> Since the code freeze is coming up, it's time to write your release notes.
> If you want to add them yourself, you can edit 'boost_1_46_0.qbk' in
> subversion here:
>
> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/beta/feed/history/
>
> Or if you prefer, you can email me the details and I'll add it for you.
>
> I didn't get the new site building system ready in time for this release,
> so you should probably leave it to me to generate the html from your
> changes.

Could you please add a note related to Spirit, mentioning we're releasing
V2.4.2 while referring to the file:

    boost/libs/spirit/doc/html/spirit/what_s_new/spirit_2_4_2.html

and a note for Wave, which is now V2.2, and for which the details can be
found here:

    boost/libs/wave/ChangeLog

Thanks!
Regards Hartmut