Subject: Re: [boost] [interhreads] Could not build the documentation
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-16 04:31:08

----- Original Message -----
From: "Edward Diener" <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 1:38 AM

> When I attempted to build the docs for the interthreads library up for
> review I received:
>
> "C:\Programming\VersionControl\sandbox\interthreads\libs\interthreads\doc\interth
> reads.qbk:1: warning: Invalid attributes for 'article document info':
> purpose, category
> reference/act_traits.qbk: error: Could not open input file.
> reference/fork.qbk: error: Could not open input file.
<snip>
> interthreads.qbk: error: Error count: 43."

It is extrange all these files are associated to the lib Boost.Async. >From where you got the InterThreads package?

I had not rebuilt the doc since 16th October 2009. I have copied the directory interthreads on the trunck/libs and I have an error

I have converted to UNIX end of lines and it works now.

Vicente