Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-commit] svn:boost r68201
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-17 05:04:16

>> Log:
>> Revert addition of BOOST_NIX, etc and everything tied to it. ([66696],
>> [66783], [66804], [66833], and [66834]) Removed:
>
> fenv.h is not a part of the C++ standard library; it is specified in
> ISO/IEC
> 9899, section 7.6 (the C99 standard). It's implementation is tied not only
> the underlying C library in use, but also to a number of other factors,
> including but not limited to:
>
> - The operating system
> - The kernel
> - The compiler's method of implementing header search

To be fair to Bryce, I approved the changes to fenv.hpp. Please note also
that I merged the current Boost.Config state to release a short while ago,
so that needs to be re-synchronised with Trunk once the dust has settled,
but in any case before the next release.

Probably not paying enough attention yours, John.