Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-commit] svn:boost r68201
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-17 06:36:25

On 17 January 2011 10:04, John Maddock <boost.regex_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> To be fair to Bryce, I approved the changes to fenv.hpp.  Please note also
> that I merged the current Boost.Config state to release a short while ago,
> so that needs to be re-synchronised with Trunk once the dust has settled,
> but in any case before the next release.

I agree, I don't think this is a good time to revert changes from a
couple of months ago, especially as some of these changes seem to mix
a few things up (a large part of this problem is due to how we do
version control and how we manage boost). If this is something that's
icky but not broken maybe we should just remove the documentation for
the controversial macros.

Daniel