Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-commit] svn:boost r68201
From: Steven Watanabe (watanabesj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-17 13:58:53

AMDG

On 1/17/2011 3:36 AM, Daniel James wrote:
> On 17 January 2011 10:04, John Maddock<boost.regex_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> To be fair to Bryce, I approved the changes to fenv.hpp. Please note also
>> that I merged the current Boost.Config state to release a short while ago,
>> so that needs to be re-synchronised with Trunk once the dust has settled,
>> but in any case before the next release.
>
> I agree, I don't think this is a good time to revert changes from a
> couple of months ago, especially as some of these changes seem to mix
> a few things up (a large part of this problem is due to how we do
> version control and how we manage boost). If this is something that's
> icky but not broken maybe we should just remove the documentation for
> the controversial macros.

Good point. I was trying to get this done
before the release, to avoid releasing new
features only to pull them out again. I've
already made the changes in the trunk, but
I can merge only the documentation now and
re-sync everything else after the release.
That will also give me a little more time
to restore the fenv bug-fixes.

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe