Subject: Re: [boost] [Locale] Boost Locale looks for review manager:
From: Chad Nelson (chad.thecomfychair_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-18 10:47:24

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 03:10:42 -0800 (PST)
Artyom <artyomtnk_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I think that Boost.Locale would allow us going forward in all Unicode
> related stuff in Boost and it would help us to get to some
> standardization in all related to Unicode handling in Boost.
>
> So I'm calling for You boost users and developers to volunteer to be
> a review manager of Boost.Locale.

What kind of time commitment does it require, and what kind of
expertise is needed?

If it's just studying and working with the code, reading the mailing
list, compiling the points of the reviews, and making a final
recommendation based on them, then I'm willing to take it on. I'm
planning to take a careful look at Boost.Locale this week anyway, and I
already read the mailing list, so it wouldn't be much additional work
for me.

As for the expertise, I know just enough to be dangerous -- as I've
proven in discussion over the last few days. ;-)

--
Chad Nelson
Oak Circle Software, Inc.