Subject: Re: [boost] Review Process [was: [SQL-Connectivity] Is Boost interested in CppDB (license changed to BSL)?]
From: Robert Kawulak (robert.kawulak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-18 19:31:01

> From: Joachim Faulhaber
> 2011/1/18 Gordon Woodhull <gordon_at_[hidden]>:
> > Right now it's suggested but not required that authors participate in reviews before submitting
> libraries. If this were required, and esp if authors had worked as review manager assistants, this
> would help make sure that they understand the review process before submitting (as well as helping to
> unlock the review queue).
>
> +1,
>
> and thanks for helping to unlock the review process of Robert
> Kawulak's Constrained Value library as *the first* Review Manager
> Assistant of Boost :)

Indeed, Gordon couldn't constitute a better precedent for this idea putting a lot of valuable work into this.

As a sidenote, I apologise for yet another period of stagnation with Boost Constrained Value. However, recently I am a bit less busy
and work towards putting it into Boost at last.

Best regards,
Robert