Subject: Re: [boost] Distributed Development Process (was Re: Development Practices (Proposal Progress))
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-19 13:03:35
Update: There is more information on the Wiki page now, pertaining to
a few more definitions and the beginnings of the process discussion.
You may have to refresh the page to get the latest version.
Basically, the changes there now include:
- Definition for the role of a Review Manager
- Definition for the role of a Review Manager Assistant (lifted from
- Definition for the "Boost Community"
- The definition of a lower barrier to entry style Acceptance Review process
- The hint of a Maintenance Review process
Feedback on the contents -- both old and new -- would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance and I hope to hear from the community soon!
-- Dean Michael Berris about.me/deanberris
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk