Subject: Re: [boost] [1.45][Serialization] fails to cross-compile usingarm-linux-uclibc toolchain
From: Alex Potapenko (zoneofbattle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-19 23:06:24

Thank you, Robert! Robert Ramey wrote: > > BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT(sizeof(class_id_type) == sizeof(int_least16_t)); > > BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT(sizeof(class_id_reference_type) == > > sizeof(int_least16_t)); > > These should be investigated. before commenting out. It could be > detecting something unexpected in a pre-requisite library. > > Robert Ramey The one thing I'm pretty certain about know is that it is a specifically uclibc issue, since I tried building with four different arm-linux toolchains (two glibc and two uclibc ones), and while the glibc toolchains built fine, both uclibc ones failed the same assertions. How should I proceed with investigation? Thank you, Alex