Subject: Re: [boost] trunk summary [was: geometry moved to trunk]
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-21 05:17:16

On 31-12-2010 14:57, Daniel James wrote:
> On 31 December 2010 13:45, Barend Gehrels<barend_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> 1) Will I update the two files libraries.htm and maintainers.txt within
>> $/trunk/libs to add geometry there?
> Please do.
>
>> 2) How will geometry appear in the trunk regression overviews? There are
>> already many unit tests using Boost.Test and jamfiles handling them.
> You need to add it to 'status/Jamfile.v2' which runs all the tests.
> Later, you might need to add details of any tests you expect to fail
> to 'status/explicit-failures-markup.xml'.

I have updated the explicit-failures-markup.xml and noted several
compilers as non usable (pathscale, pgi, vcapp, sun, borland, msvc 7).

Questions:
- most libraries (but not all) fail for these compilers, but there are
only a few having this note. What is the policy here?
- some of my tests fail because of a time-limit (
http://tinyurl.com/64mzq4x ), is that configurable?
- there is no msvc-8.0 test running?
- there is no comeau test running?

Regards, Barend