Subject: Re: [boost] trunk summary [was: geometry moved to trunk]
From: Vicente Botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-21 06:11:59

Barend Gehrels wrote:

> I have updated the explicit-failures-markup.xml and noted several
> compilers as non usable (pathscale, pgi, vcapp, sun, borland, msvc 7).
>
> Questions:
> - most libraries (but not all) fail for these compilers, but there are
> only a few having this note. What is the policy here?

For the moment I have set N/A pathscale and borland for Boost.Chrono, but I
think I would add vcapp also.
I have reported a possible solution for PGI but no one has tried to make a
trial. Vladimir?

> - some of my tests fail because of a time-limit (
> http://tinyurl.com/64mzq4x ), is that configurable?

It is configurable. But, couldn't you reduce the time of your tests, or make
each test make less things?

> - there is no msvc-8.0 test running?

See Tester VC8 jc-bell.com. The last run was form Jan, 12. Jim could you
make a new run on this platform?

BTW, you can post this kind of message to the boost-testing ML.

Best,
Vicente