Subject: Re: [boost] Which libraries on the review schedule are ready forreview?
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-23 07:09:21

> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/type_traits/ and
> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/type_traits/libs/type_traits/doc/html/index.html works for me.

Yes you are right, these work just fine. I had another one that do not
work anymore: https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/type_traits
I am happy you gave me another way to get access to it.

> But you will need to provide also a compressed file for the users that don't have SVN.
>> Should I put a tarball in the vault? I have tried my svn connexion
>> options but it does not work.
>> Could I get a username and password?
>
> Just try to loging the first time and register yourself.

OK, this seems to work fine also. Thanks.

> BTW, the documentation is included on the complete TypeTraits documentation. In order to make easier the review it would be great if you made a documentation including only the extensions, with motivation, tutorial examples and the reference sections.
> Maybe you could include all the files in libs/type_traits in another directory as libs/type_traits_operators.

I am progressing quite well these days with taking care of pointer
cases so I am going to continue as before and when it is all finished,
I will find a way to address that point. I would not like to write
documentation that would not be part of the library.

Regards,

Frédéric