Subject: Re: [boost] Which libraries on the review schedule are ready forreview?
From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-23 03:31:24

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frédéric Bron" <frederic.bron_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:44 AM

> > This library doesn't contains a link to a package to review. Could the author provide one?
> >
> > Type Traits Extensions Frédéric Bron
>
> Well, I am using the sand_box but the link does not work anymore as it
> has been turned off.

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/type_traits/ and
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/type_traits/libs/type_traits/doc/html/index.html works for me.

As pointer for the on-going library. But you will need to provide also a compressed file for the users that don't have SNV.

BTW, the documentation is included on the complete TypeTraits documentation. In order to make easier the review it would be great if you made a documentation including only the extensions, with motivation, tutorial examples and the reference sections.

Maybe you could include all the files in libs/type_traits in another directory as libs/type_traits_operators.

> Should I put a tarball in the vault? I have tried my svn connexion
> options but it does not work.
> Could I get a username and password?

Just try to loging the first time and register yourself.

HTH,
Vicente