Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC 2011 - Do we need to starting thinking about it?
From: Andrew Sutton (asutton.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-25 15:52:14

If you didn't know, there's a long neglected and almost empty page on
> the main site:
>
> http://www.boost.org/community/gsoc.html
>
> Is anyone willing to take charge of it? Or perhaps creating a wiki
> page that it could redirect to (which should be a general page, not
> one specific to this year).

There's already a wiki page. I created it yesterday.

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2011

It's just stubbed out for now. I plan to start filling it out over the next
couple of days. I'd like to add a requirement for an aptitude test, which
would probably include working with a basic library template. Are there any
suggestions on what that should entail?

I should probably fold summaries from the last two years into the community
page and post links to the wiki versions of the pages. I'll try to get
around to that.

Andrew