Subject: Re: [boost] Immutable data structure survey results
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-31 02:55:04

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 3:45 PM, Gregory Crosswhite
<gcross_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Here are the results of the survey that I ran for the name of a potential
> immutable byte sequence data structure;  each line contains the name that
> was entered and the number of times that it appeared:
>
> chain: 9

Looks like chain it is then. :)

Thanks to Matus for the brilliant and insightful suggestion! :D

Now Matus, if you can come up with a different name that's "better"
than Boost.Network then that would be one away from a hat trick! :)

> I apologize for any problems you might have had with this service.

No need to apologize sir, it was a brilliant service anyway. :)

> Thanks to everyone who responded!

Thank you for setting it up! Definitely appreciated sir. :)

--
Dean Michael Berris
about.me/deanberris