Subject: Re: [boost] Test reporting (Was: Process discussions)
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-31 12:11:36

On 1/31/2011 10:58 AM, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:

>>> Oh -- but are we still using XSLT? Do you think we can
>>> easily switch to your C++ translation?
>>
>> Yes, as I've mentioned offhandedly recently.. I'm working on a
>> replacement for the reporting which is scalable, easy to use, etc.
>> Obviously not written in XSLT, but written in Python for Google's App
>> Engine Cloud service.
>
> Do you need help?

I will at some point.. But not yet. Note, the reason I'm being cagey
about this is that in order to support the effort I'm doing it as a
commercial endeavor. I.e. so I can hopefully get enough income to pay
for the Google server usage. Although parts of it will be open-source,
which is what I'll need help with soon.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything