Subject: [boost] Boost Modularization
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-31 12:28:46

I believe that eventually we will want have feel the need to
address some issues in directory structure, namespaces etc.

However, I'm thinking that it's premature to do anything but
set a few policies for new libraries and submissions. The
only specific one that comes to mind is:

a) libraries should not place any header files directly in the boost
directory or in the boost namespace. The only exception
would be a "convience header" in the boost directory which
would include the headers in the library directory.

b) The library name should be the same as the namespace
name and the same as the subdirectory name in the boost
directory.

Robert Ramey