Subject: [boost] Need help identifying present and past Boost authors
From: John Wiegley (johnw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-01 06:13:15

Hello,

I'm working on a repository convertor which must translate SVN author ids to fullname/e-mail pairs. This has already been done to some extent by Brad King, but I've found that several authors remain unidentified.

I'm sending this e-mail to ask the Boost community if they could identify any or all of the authors at the following URL whose name is Unknown. Also, if you can provide spelling corrections or more updated e-mail information, please let me know by e-mail. The current authors file is here:

    https://github.com/jwiegley/subconvert/blob/master/doc/authors.txt

I'll update the file as corrections are provided.

Thank you,
  John Wiegley
  BoostPro Computing
  http://www.boostpro.com