Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Phoenix V3: mini-review starts February 19th
From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-01 07:28:33

> On 2/1/2011 5:59 PM, Eric Niebler wrote:

> >> That is the part that still needs to be documented ...
> >
> > I don't see how we can do the mini-review until that part is documented.
> > After all, Phoenix was accepted only pending the mini-review primarily
> > because it needed those extensibility hooks.
>
> It is my understanding that the extension does will be ready by the time
> we have the mini review. If not, then I have to agree with Eric and
> postpone the review. The extension mechanism is a crucial part of Phoenix
> and one that sets it apart from Lambda. We should not diminish its role.

I fully agree. Thomas promised to have the docs finished by then. We decided
to be rather aggressive in terms of scheduling a) as we recognize the need
for having Phoenix available asap, and b) to put some pressure onto Thomas
:-P

Thomas and I understand that if the docs won't be ready we will have to
cancel the mini-review.

Regards Hartmut
http://boost-spirit.com