Subject: Re: [boost] Process discussions
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-01 19:13:43

On 31 January 2011 21:27, Steven Watanabe <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> It shouldn't require huge changes.  For the most
> part, the anchor names are based on the name
> of whatever they're for.  There are just a few cases
> that aren't handled.

I had a look at the math docs and a lot of the anchors are generated
for bridgeheads (headings). So I tried changing quickbook to give
these ids and it made a huge difference. The change is on the
increasingly inappropriately named branch at
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/branches/quickbook-filenames/

Will probably merge to trunk soon after the release. I'll have a look
into doing the same for other elements. Boostbook reference
documentation will still be a problem, but most of the documentation
that's checked into boost doesn't use that.

Daniel