Subject: Re: [boost] [Review][Move] Boost.Move Review Results
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-01 20:09:36

Michael Caisse wrote:
> Boost.Move library ACCEPTED

Congratulation to Ion and a big thank you to Ion, Michael and everybody else involved.

> Six reviews were submitted:
>
> - 5 reviews ACCEPT
> - 1 review CONDITIONALLY ACCEPT

I just looked who dared to accept this library only conditionally, and found a out that it was me complaining about too many typos in the "Two Emulation Mode" documentation. Oh well...

> -- Other Issues --
>

> 1. The class rv should be public and documented.

The way Boost.Move is currently designed and implemented, it uses true rvalue references for compilers that implement them. I just hope that in case the class rv becomes public and documented, it will be done in a way that still preserves this property. On the other hand, if I understand the meaning of "Other Issues" correctly, Ion is not forced to follow every one of these suggestions.

Regards,
Thomas