Subject: [boost] async messaging
From: Scott Woods (scott_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-03 03:23:09

Hi,

This is a slightly different post. I am hoping for some contact details
for a handful of Boosters that showed some interest in a previous thread
I started with the same subject line.

I have taken that same work and developed it a lot further. I am quite
confident that Boost will not be interested and I did not wish to pollute
the list with something already rejected. But this list is also the only way
to those few that might be interested.

If those folks are out there (and its ok with the Boost moderators) and
still listening I can be contacted at "scott dot suzuki at gmail dot com".

specification language, network APIs, network protocols, state machine
dispatch.

Regards,
Scott