Subject: Re: [boost] Is anyone besides me having trouble uploading to the vault?
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-03 10:59:38

On Feb 3, 2011, at 7:12 AM, Dave Abrahams wrote:

> At Wed, 2 Feb 2011 20:39:29 -0800,
> Marshall Clow wrote:
>>
>> I have been unable to do so for almost a month.
>>
>> -- Marshall
>
> What happens when you try?

When I try to upload my library proposal to the vault, the upload appears to go OK (i.e, data gets transferred), but then after it has completed, the status in the browser changes to "Waiting for www.boostpro.com..." and stays there forever.

If I reload the page, there's no sign of the upload.

I've tried this with different browsers, and from different networks (home and work) and from different machines.
All give the same response.

The only thing that I haven't changed is the file that I'm trying to upload.

John Wiegley has been able to reproduce this as well.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki