Subject: Re: [boost] TTI library updated in the sandbox
From: Vicente Botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-08 17:47:40

Edward Diener-3 wrote:

> On 2/8/2011 12:24 PM, Vicente Botet wrote:
>>

>> Edward Diener-3 wrote:
>>>
>>> I have updated the TTI library in the sandbox 'tti' directory to version
>>>
>>> The TTI library is based on the type_traits_ext portion of the Concept
>>> Traits Library, with improvements and additions, and also lifts
>>> functionality, for the purposes of orthogonality, from Boost.MPL
>>> regarding introspection of types and templates.
>>>
>>> Questions, comments, suggestions, and bug reports are all welcome.
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> excellent news. This would be a good complement to the type traits
>> operators
>> extension under the review schedule.
>>
>> I will try to give you some comments soon.
>
> Thanks ! I would love for you to use the library and tell me what you
> think of it.

I have installed it and run the test on cygwin-gcc and migw-gcc. Every think
is OK, including the VM usage.

I will try to write some basic examples myself before commenting the
documentation and the Nullary Type Metafunctions.

Best,
Vicente

P.S. I would prefer that the library uses already standard Boost conventions
for filenames, macros and namespaces (boost::tti)