Subject: Re: [boost] Patch to make code_converter flushable
From: Eddie Carle (eddie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-09 17:44:50

On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 17:35:56 -0700, Eddie Carle wrote:
> I've attached a little patch that makes iostreams::code_converter
> flushable. It seems like it really should be. Is there any chance
> someone could look at this? I've included some test code as well that
> outputs the following.

Is anyone actually interested in this? I've been working on moving the
fastcgi++ library over to boost iostreams but unless this patch is
applied I cannot actually do so. One cannot derive from
iostreams::code_converter to make it flushable because the necessary
components are private and not protected.

Is there any chance whatsoever of getting this patch applied or am I
just wasting my time?

--
        Eddie Carle