Subject: Re: [boost] TTI library updated in the sandbox
From: Vicente Botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-10 10:37:05

Edward Diener-3 wrote:

> On 2/8/2011 5:47 PM, Vicente Botet wrote:
>>

>> Edward Diener-3 wrote:
>> P.S. I would prefer that the library uses already standard Boost
>> conventions
>> for filenames, macros and namespaces (boost::tti)
>
> I have held off putting anything into the Boost namespace or prepending
> BOOST_ to macro names until that time when the library would be reviewed
> for inclusion into Boost.

The problem is if I use your library, which I expect will be accepted soon,
for another library I'm preparing for Boost, I will need to change the
interface at least for the macros when the library will be accepted. This
will not be a big work, but if it can be avoided ...

> As far as filenames are concerned, I am not aware of any Boost
> conventions which apply.

Please take a look at http://www.boost.org/development/requirements.html

HTH,
Vicente