Subject: Re: [boost] [atomic] Status?
From: Helge Bahmann (hcb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-10 17:00:36

Hi everyone,

thanks Olli for the heads-up, and sorry to everyone for not replying
earlier (incapacitated by flu)

On Wed, 9 Feb 2011, Bryce Lelbach wrote:

> We use a patched version Boost.Atomic at work (hacked on mostly by Hartmut
> Kaiser). I'd like to see our changes pushed upstream. Is this (candidate)
> library without a maintainer now?

I'm actively maintaining it, and if you have patches please just forward
them to me. I am always especially eager to apply patches that improve
support for platforms that I cannot test on myself.

If there is something I can/must do in order to make it "reviewable", just
tell me and I'll see it done.

Helge