Subject: [boost] Review Request: Variadic Macro Data library
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-17 17:13:37

I am requesting that my library, the Variadic Macro Data library, which
is in the sandbox in the variadic_macro_data directory, be reviewed for
inclusion into Boost.

The variadic_macro_data library adds support and functionality for
variadic macros to Boost as well as integrating variadic macros with the
Boost PP library without changing the latter library in any way.

I believe others have used my library, can attest to its quality and
that it does what it is supposed to do. and have found it useful when
using variadic macros with Boost PP. I myself have used its
functionality in my own TTI library in the sandbox. Support for variadic
macros is implemented in nearly all modern C++ compilers and the syntax
is natural for an end-user. The library is finalized as far as
functionality is concerned and I would like to see it in Boost and am
willing to maintain it as a Boost library.

Edward Diener