Subject: Re: [boost] Review Request: Variadic Macro Data library
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-17 21:57:18

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 5:13 PM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I am requesting that my library, the Variadic Macro Data library, which is
> in the sandbox in the variadic_macro_data directory, be reviewed for
> inclusion into Boost.
>
> The variadic_macro_data library adds support and functionality for variadic
> macros to Boost as well as integrating variadic macros with the Boost PP
> library without changing the latter library in any way.
>
> I believe others have used my library, can attest to its quality and that it

I have been using the variadic_macro_data library to rework
Boost.Local macros to variadic macros. It turned out I only needed a
couple of macros from this library (VMD_SIZE and VMD_TO_SEQ) so I
cannot comment much about the library at this point. However, I read
the entire library documentation and I am personally pleased with the
functionalities that it offers and especially with its design that
does not change any of the Boost.Preprocessor macros.

I would personally find it useful if this library is reviewed for
addition to Boost.

--
Lorenzo