Subject: Re: [boost] [quickbook] issues writing the documentation for has_operator_xxx
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-17 20:28:16

On 2/17/2011 7:30 PM, Frédéric Bron wrote:
>> Check if you have the correct CSS installed.
>
> Could you tell me where I can find the correct CSS and where it should
> be installed?

Add to your jamfile for building the docs at the very end:

install css : [ glob $(BOOST_ROOT)/doc/src/*.css ]
     : <location>html ;
install images : [ glob $(BOOST_ROOT)/doc/src/images/*.png ]
     : <location>html/images ;
explicit css ;
explicit images ;

At the end of your "boostbook standalone" rule add:

   <dependency>css
   <dependency>images

Take a look at my jamfile for the variadic_macro_data library or the tti
library, both in the sandbox, for how to set it up if the above
instructions are confusing.