Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] Contribute to the Boost Graph Library
From: Andrew Sutton (asutton.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-22 12:56:26

>> Can you please indicate me the steps I should do to start to actively
>> help the development process?
>
> What do you want to do to help?  We are always happy to accept code
> contributions, and we will work with you to do code reviews and such to get
> code ready to commit.  Are there any particular algorithms for data
> structures you are interested in working on?  There are some project lists
> at https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/GraphVersion2 and
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2010#Boost.Graph, but do not feel
> limited to those.

It might also be worth noting that if you were a full-time student
this past year, and have a good amount of free time over the summer,
you are eligible for Google Summer of Code. If you're eligible,
available, and interested, we might be able to provide some additional
summer funding for a BGL-related project.

http://code.google.com/soc/
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/SoC2011

Andrew Sutton