Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] [Review] Phoenix V3: Mini-review starts February 20th
From: Fernando Pelliccioni (fpelliccioni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-23 10:33:54

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Hartmut Kaiser <hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Thomas Heller worked hard to address the outstanding issues of the original
> Phoenix review. He ported Phoenix to Boost.Proto. As mandated by the
> original Boost review, we will conduct a mini-review of his Phoenix V3
> library.
>
> This mini-review starts today, February 20th, 2011 and ends on March 2nd,
> 2011.
>

> I really hope to see your participation in the discussions on the Boost
> mailing lists!
>
> Regards Hartmut
> Review Manager

Hi,

I am making a comparison between PhoenixV2 and PhoenixV3 documentation to
realize what features were added. Is there a "What's new" page to indicate
these differences?

On the other hand, I read some comments in the Boost mailing list about the
possibility of Lisp Macro Capability using PhoenixV3. Are there examples and
documentation of this?

Thank you all for your excellent work!

Regards,
Fernando Pelliccioni.