Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC SIMD project
From: Tim Blechmann (tim_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-28 14:06:55

> Joel Falcou and I have a SIMD library in the works that we plan to
> submit to Boost by May; we've also submitted a boostcon talk on the subject.

out of curiosity: do you support any `advanced' SIMD operations like libm
functions for SIMD vectors and the like? i have a small generic SIMD library
[1], which implements a subset of libm in a generic way. it might be an
interesting gsoc project to add some kind of SIMD math support, if it is not in
there, yet ... the functionality is not trivial to implement, but gives some
considerable speedup ...

cheers, tim

[1] http://tim.klingt.org/git?p=nova-simd.git;a=summary

--