Subject: [boost] [chrono] [thread] Incorporating Chrono into Boost.Thread implementation
From: David Deakins (ddeakins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-01 22:34:04

During the review of the Boost.Chrono library and earlier, there was
some discussion about how Boost.Thread might adopt the Chrono-based
interfaces once Chrono was formally accepted and merged into the trunk.
  I believe that Vicente even had proposed code for some of the possible
changes. Now that Ratio and Chrono are officially part of Boost, is
there still an intention to do this? If so, is there any timeline for
when these Boost.Thread changes might begin appearing in the trunk? I
know this depends on Anthony and others' availability, but I was just
curious.

Thanks,
-Dave