Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Type Traits Extension ending tomorrow
From: Christopher Jefferson (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-17 09:06:10

A short review.

I used the library on Mac OS X in both clang and g++. The code appears to work fine after one small bug/confusion was fixed.

The library is generally complete and functions well.

My one request would be for an example or two!

I wrote (for my own uses) a "maybe_print" function, which prints a value if the appropriate operator<< ostream overload exists, else prints "<NOT PRINTABLE>". I think a small example like this would show a practical use of the library, and how to make use of enable_if, or some other overload method.

I believe the library should be accepted.