Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Type Traits Extension ending tomorrow
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-18 12:57:24

As I recall, it is the C++ Standard that prohibits it, but some compilers
ignore it (but MSVC warns).

But it definitely causes trouble downstream with Quickbook, Bookbook ...
toolchain,
(and is very difficult to diagnose why it won't build the docs as I recall
from referencing Monsieur Bezier ;-)
so definitely no proper accents on your names or comments in header files.

Sorry!

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,