Subject: Re: [boost] GSOC: concept_traits
From: Andrew Sutton (asutton.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-18 23:12:08

> Now that we will have operator traits with the reviewed library and member
> traits macros with Boost.TTI, it left just to define the traits for the
> concepts/requirements of standard library and why not some boost libraries.
> This would completely resurrect the abandoned ConceptTraits library.

I think it's probably a worthwhile project. It would be interesting to
see what kind of proposals we'd get for a project like this. I'm not
entirely sure what the scope or difficulty of this project would be.

Applying these concept checks within a library is also not without
(potentially high) risk. If the concept checks aren't right, you could
end up breaking code.

Andrew