Subject: [boost] GSOC LP library for Boost
From: Chad Seibert (chadjseibert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-28 09:25:25

Hello,

Previously, I mentioned implementing an LP library for Boost. However, there
didn't seem to be a consensus on how I should go about it. If we can't agree
on a method of attack, then there is no hope for me to get a proposal
through the selection committee. So now, I solicit the communities advice on
writing a wrapper for lp_solve, an LGPL library that purported to be one of
the most stable free LP solvers. Do we care that a dependency is LGPL? I've
done my due diligence and there doesn't seem to be a comparable MIT/Boost
licensed library.

Thanks for your consideration,
Chad