Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost-users] [Review] Type Traits Extension by Frederic Bron - Review summary and decision
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-29 06:04:12

> I like can_can_operator_XXXX. Have you considered can_call_XXXX_operator?
> BTW, I don't see in the review result any constraint on the names for XXXX. I'm designing Boost.Opaque that provides some meta-function to forward the operators from the opaque class to the underlying type such as using_XXXX, hiding_XXXX and I would want to use the same as in your library. Please, could you give the list of XXXX that will be provided by the library?

I have updated this page for this (last column of the table):
https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/Guidelines/Naming/Operators
This is my current proposal which is very close to Boost.Proto apart
for pre/_inc/dec->pre/post_increment/decrement and negate->unary_minus
(to keep symmetry with unary_plus).
If I do not see too much yuk on this proposal by end of this week
(Sun. April, 3rd), this is what I am going to use.
Regards,
Frédéric