Subject: [boost] [GSOC]SIMD Library
From: Faiçal Tchirou (tfeysal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-29 07:16:06

Hi everyone,
I recently ask documentation about the SIMD Library project here and I receive some guides and references links from Joel Falcou. Now I have some questions about the library itself. Is the goal of the project to build a library similar to libSIMDx86 but more focusing on the AltiVec instruction set ? Joel also advises me to take a look at Proto. I read that Proto is used to build DSEL. Will Proto be used to map high level classes and methods of the library to native SIMD instructions ? What about the library itself ? Which modules have to be developped ?
Thanks.