Subject: [boost] Google Summer of Code 2011
From: Fajrin Azis (fajrin.azis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-29 11:58:43

hi

My name is Fajrin Azis. I'm an Indonesian.

I forgot the date of the discussion time, I thought it's start on
28th, but unfortunately it was 18th. Poor me. That's why I wrote this
email, maybe I can still discuss one or two things before I start my
proposal.

I'm really interested in algorithm, my favorite is dynamic
programming. I hope my ability is capable to improvise and optimize
Boost library. The problem is I have no clue to start with.

My only hope is optimize Boost.graph library, but I don't know which
part that I could develop. I have no idea on suggested project.

Can you give me a hint? Sorry for my bad english.

Regard.